Tuesday, June 30, 2009 Y 5:05:00 AM

THANK YOU my dear friends!!!!!
I really enjoyed myself at the chalet ytd!!!! But without u guys, I wun be having so much fun… Thanks for the gifts, wishes and most importantly, THANK YOU for coming… =)
Sorry tat all of u have to squeeze into the small room and having buffet in a unique picnic style… whahaha… memorable eh… =)

I came up wif the games forfeit but in the end, I kena all of them… super jian sia all of u… no image liao la… whahahaaa… once in a yr only so I shall forgive u all… hehehehe… yan shan is damn hiong la… Kns sia… but he damn steady la… Accepted my invitation like almost immediately lor… =)
Seriously I had lots of fun… Thks for all the laughter la…千言万语不如一句谢谢你们… =) besides thank you, I really duno wat to say lor…

Thanks for coming… =)
Thanks for the wishes and presents… =)
Thanks for the laughter… =)
Thanks for helping and photographing, ps… =)
Thanks ah tian for coming after work wif the cake… =)
Thanks gong dai dai hao peng for the surprise yea… =)
Thanks rong ma for the ang bao… =)

Talking abt this surprise… Hmmm… it really touched me lor… I din expect this… this gong dai dai JR is trying to hide sth from me in her phone… the more u forbid me to look, I will purposely peep into it.. whahahahaa… I’m a genius u’re a gong dai dai… blea… In her phone I saw some images of a cake like thingy and I guess it shld be for me lor… wana peep but scared kena caught u see… whahaha… peep at it while she was napping this afternoon… whahahaha… But when I ask when am I getting my present, she says after she get the govt money… wa kao I was like =.= lor… But bo bian ma.. I cant force her to get me my present rite??? Hai… A bit sad la actually…


then when I came back, I saw this super giant box in my living room… I already had trouble keeping the food in the fridge liao… when I unwrap the box… speechless man… Diao… an oven… WHERE THE HELL AM I GOING TO FIND A PLACE FOR IT??!!! Argh…. But no doubt it’s sth tat I had wanted to get la… but an oven for 21st?? huh?? LOLOLOL… damn funny la… and like I’m obligated to bake for them liao lor… clever lor… immediately I called her and I went “fuck la where am I going to find a place for it??” whahahaha… then she was telling me how embarrassing it was for her and rene to push the NTUC trolley from hg point back to her home and how awkward and scary it is for her to push the trolley alone from her hse to mine then back to NTUC again… fearing she might get caught by mata cos we’re not allowed to push the trolley back home I think… I was laughing throughout when she was describing the scene to me lor… whahahaha…. I can imagine how she look like sia… LOLOLOLOL…

main point is, the “surprise” cake she “baked” is inside the oven… then she asked me to remove the candles and when I roll out the paper, it was a bday wish from my friend… then cannot control tears jiu fall liao… u noe wat?? She actually emailed my friends asking them to write some bday wishes for me and roll them as the candles leh… this gong dai dai girl… haiyo…. (teardrops falling again sia.. hai) very touching lor… she actually wnet thru the email I forwarded to my friends then form there filter some… THANK You gong dai dai de hao peng you… =) I din expect this from u lor… and I actually have to double-side the candles again by myself… yes she gave me an uncompleted present… whahahahaha… Kns la… but seriously I appreciate wat u did lor.. =) and now the biggest problem is, where am I going to place it?? Argh…