Saturday, April 25, 2009 Y 1:08:00 AM

Met up wif ass rong to the library but why are we there?? Whahahahaaaa... A very big question mark... We duno the answer ourselves.. 鬼打墙啦!!! LOL... Tempted me to spend money... hai... I’m an unemployed leh... went back to her place wanted to progress on some projects but somehow things dun work... And she was so engross in playing Restaurant City on FB... NB... playing too much of computer games will make u stupid lor... can u imagine her wearing thick glasses, flipping thru the games manual and telling u the logic behind the game and giving u directions on how to play it???? Damn comical lor.... Whahahahaha...

She was saying she cant see my jaw bone or cheek bone or whatever u call it... then I looked at her... “你好像也是没有咯” whahahaha... And true enough, she herself doesn’t have it...
And then she looked at my eye brows, and said sth like ur muscles are above ur brows so ur brows shld be growing a bit higher ma... again I looked at her brows and said “你的好像也是咯” whahahahaahahaaa... she din realize those small small issues until ppl point out to her... like her teeth... if her mum din criticize it so badly, she wouldn’t realize it’s tat bad... And if she din highlight her teeth to me, I wun notice it as well... But sometimes a third party opinion is necessary...

And seriously I enjoy day dreaming wif her... It’s so damn not down-to-earth lor... Whahahaha...