Thursday, February 26, 2009 Y 11:20:00 PM

After all those unhappy incidents, let me bring you to a wonderful 1 day tour to Sentosa... =)
Was really tired cos I had to get up earlier and initially I was like a zombie walking ard Palawan beach.. =.= but eventually became energetic cos I’m ASM ma... whahahahaha...

Headed first to Palawan beach and that's where the bridge tat HL wanted to go is... hahahaha... HL I was there leh... Hohoho... as usual, zx was hunting ard but to no avail... too bad...
Next was to dolphin lagoon... I can only say bu zhi de... there's nth for u to look forward to... Loiter ard tat area becos there's still time b4 the dolphin show starts... manage to catch the monkey show while waiting... Errrr... Definitely not as good as wat we see in the zoo la.. but they keep saying the $3 entrance fee is very worth the while... cos we get to see the animal show and are able to ride on 3 different transport vehicles... HS keep saying I came to Sentosa b4 but I din manage to get on any of the tram rides.. it's like those tram tat we see in the zoo lor... tat time when I went we tot we have to pay for the rides ma... haiya...
Took the tram to underwater world.. yippy... This is really worth while man... we were inside the small aquarium for an hr plus and we were on the rotary track tat took us ard for at least 4 times... Hahahahaha... And we actually get to touch some of the fishes and starfish!!! The man is very kind to find us one starfish and let us touch it... most of the starfish are quite far from where we can touch it so he brought it closer to us.. .=) feels like cactus without the thorns lor... amazing... and we went fish feeding... a very exciting moment cos when u hold on the little piece of food, the fishes will jus come nibble on tat miserable tiny piece which is so close to ur fingers... quite fishy actually...
Went in and saw a diver cleaning the aquarium and wondered abt “its” gender... Hahahaha... And... “its” a HE... Hahahahaha... yq and hs took a pic wif him and I regretted not doing so... hump... Saw a dying shark also... Went to take a look at our pictures taken earlier and tats when our thrifty queen shows her true, unique personality... One for $15 then she asked if we could have 4 small ones to make up a big one... “we're not from photo shop” tats wat the guy replied... 4 key chains for $25... She asked if we could buy 4 and get 1 free cos there're 5 of us… =.= ... Zut zut zut... bth de lor... haiyo... eventually we bought 1 and only 1... hahahaha...
And throughout the whole underwater world journey, we were discussing how to have those creatures cooked.. hahaha... for the gigantic crab, steaming and having it in its original taste would be the best... big stingray can let us eat for a week until we're sick of it... octopus... HS said “oh I jus have it ytd wor...” whahahahah...
And finally, our beloved luge!!!! Yea... Buy 2 get 1 free promotion for $18 only... meaning we will have 3 luge and 3 sky train rides... Hohhhhohoo... yq and ps was the 1st time playing but if u're there, u'll noe who's really playing for the 1st time... the 2 of them were behind us for the 1st ride.. and the 3 of us in front can vividly hear someone screaming behind... and tats none other than the one who possess a driving license among us---- thrifty queen ng yi qi... whahahahaha... damn funny de lor... LOLOLOLOLOL... she says it was exciting and scary... Took the sky train uphill and luge downhill 3 times... And for the 2nd and 3rd luge ride, thrifty queen became F1 racer... Impressive... But for the 2nd time, zx, ps and I and had accident and we just hit each other at the back.. damn scary... and when were to park our luge at the finishing point, we deliberately went into the same lane as the one in front so tat we can hit the one in front.. meaning yq will park behind zx, me behind yq, hs behind me, ps nehind hs.. jus to hit each other... Hahahaha... This is the fun part... =)
Well actually if I remembered correctly, this is our 1st excursion... Most of the time we will jus meet for dinner or wat lor... we have never been on an excursion b4... If I'm not wrong... and I really do enjoy myself..... this period is like tat time when I meet up frequently with musketeers... cos all have graduated or having holidays now... and we'll be going to pulau ubin next week... ahahahahaha.... My slacking life is so interesting... hahahaha...
I really enjoyed myself and I do hope we can have more of this kinda outing instead of jus eating and eating and always eating can??? Hahaha...
this is where our journey begins... =)
so cute leh...
S M I L E.....
this is for HL.... =)
focus on the one sun-tanning.. hahaha....
we jump...
we jump....
you jump jump jump.....
fish-feeding...
and again....
hump.. regretted..... =(
round, round....
and around....
oops... dugong kissing him??? hmmm...
don't we look silly in our luge helmets?? ahahaha....
tram ride 1....
tram ride 2...
and tram ride 3....
sumptuous meal for 5 hungry ghosts....