Saturday, January 10, 2009 Y 3:08:00 PM

this was in my draft and was suposed to be published on christmas day but somehow it was forgotten until now.. hehehehe...

Merry Christmas…………. ^,^
Met up with musketeers on Tuesday.. =)
Went to cine’s e2max and watched a rather boring show “pursuit of happiness”.. wa seh… BTH man… hahahaha… at first everyone was like very attentive but eventually started fidgeting ard and… started the gift exchange… hahahah… rather pai seh cos I din prepare anything for them this yr.. sorry…. Hehehehe… thks for the massge stick ah ying.. aren’t I pro?? Hahaha… thks for the cookies and chocolates, CEO and MD… still rmb wat MD stands for??? Jus to recap, MD= mushroom director… hahahha…. Kinda wasted 2 hrs there and had dinner at日本村… very full lor….

Though we seldom meet nowadays, but the chemistry is still there lor… the entertainer will always be the entertainer and musketeers will always be musketeers….=) musketeers rox!!!!

Was busy ytd… woke up ard 9+ and started preparing the food for the party at night….
But was fun though… =)
Call me genius chef pls…. hahahahahaa….
Thks 217 for helping… on our way back home from hg point, I saw someone rather familiar… then I tell her “前面那个人走路很像 boren….” And.. it’s really him lor.. hai.. hg really small sia… but he really slim down a lot leh… think slimmer than me liao la… haahahah… jus feel awkward seeing him lor.. nth else…

Bro “stormed” in with his heavy boots ard 8 plus.. damn funny de lor… machim terrorist… fully covered… whahahahaha….. he looked good… not tanned, not skinny… very good….
Only invited 6 friends.. he invited like 12.. wa kao… flood the living room sia..
Played mahjung and the very crazy dinosaur bone game…. Wa seh… this game can only be played once a year lor… not good for our health la… damn CRAZY!!! Whahahahahah… forfeit was to bring home the leftovers… basically only chicken wings la… yihui was the ultimate winner lor… hahaha… “won” 9 wings… she damn suay lor.. now I know “suay-ness” is contagious… shifted from the living room to my bedroom.. and she “shifted” the “suay-ness” to me cos I was sitting beside her…. Whahahaha…. “yi suay hai you yi suay suay lor” whahahahaha…. After clearing the wings, we cleared the ice jelly yihui made… this was worst man… in order not to get this “super tonic”, everybody was like fighting over the toothpick lor… damn CRAZY… LOLOLOLOL….. see, her “tonic” was so powerful…. Hahahaha… and zx he’s really not gentleman de lor… snatch like duno wat lor …. wa liao… damn funny and crazy de la…… WHAHAHAHAAHAHA…

Huishan made us a photo card… nice… bet she put in a lot of effort lor…. Thanks… and not forgetting ah rene… not my style but still thks ar hao peng you =) But I still prefer my gold bar… hahahahaha… and in case some of u have forgotten, I dun like ferrero rocher….. :S