Tuesday, December 30, 2008 Y 10:50:00 PM

Well, sickening 2008 is finally gone.. for good =)

seriously so many things have happened... Unhappy happenings of course.. making me so miserable.... one of the biggest hurdle in my life i guess....
Forget what has happened in 2008 ba.... bringing all that to 2009 wont do us any good....
What has happened has happened.... harm has been done... but why make yourself uncomfortable leh?? Not worth it lor... what if I'm going to die tmr?? I wont want to bring regrets into the coffin leh... but stand will still be the same.... I WILL still be standing on cement.. Swee Mei says "she'll forgive, but she'll never forget...."

New year resolution is to find happiness and be happy... happiness from all aspects of life... if anyone of u were to get married, it'll be better.... invite me to house-warming, best... =) hor? Xia xue..... hahahahhaa.... hmmm... a roll of toilet paper??? or a cute couple tee??? whahahahah... no offense.... =)

*anyone excludes that someone*