Tuesday, September 23, 2008 Y 10:21:00 PM

Reading this book “Why Men Never Remember and Women Never Forget”. Quite interesting...I think this book is written for me lor.. cos I forgive but I WILL NEVER FORGET... WHAHAHAH...
Some interesting facts to share...

Men’s brains are bigger??
Surprisingly it's true and it weighs 10% more..
BUT, women have more gray matter in certain parts of their brains. EG the frontal cortex, which is the area involved in judgment and decision making.
wa seh.. I agree women have better judgment... but decison making wise, sometimes men are better in this....

Women are better at multi-tasking??
True. Women use more parts of the brains when given a variety of tasks. But also proven to be less efficient.
I definitely believe multi-tasking is less efficient cos u cant concentrate when u multi-task..

Women and men solve problems differently??
True.
For example how men and women find their way through a new and unfamiliar environment.
Women used landmarks to guide them
Men will place themselves through the structure and navigate through it.
hmmm... I'm not sure abt this cos I'm a direction idiot... Hahahah...

Men seeks for young, physically attractive partners
Women look for economic advantaged mates.

I'm super sure 217 will agree with both her hands cos she always say “帅能当饭吃meh??” whahahaha...

Definition of Mr Right has changed.
Boyfriends may be very handsome but eventually the hand which we hold in the church may be someone who's short, funny, smart, and kind because he serves us particular needs.

Quite true ba...one thing for sure is that looks cannot be preserved for long...eventually the guys will have the tummies and become bald lor.. hahaha... so whether your husband is handsome or not does not matters cos they'll all look the same in the end... hohohohoho...

but now, bf at least have be presentable la....

People choose mates with physical characteristics similar to their own.
I don't agree on this.. Normally when we see couples on the street, they're like 2 extreme lor... hardly can we see hunks with babes... but often we saw a good-looking one and a average looking de...

"...he knows it's “the real thing” only when other attractive women fails to distract him...”

The ability to communicate effectively can get two people through the worst parts of the relationship; without it, there is no relationship at all.
VERY true. Not to say couples la.. Even friendship is like tat...communication is REALLY very important... of course without communication there’s no relationship la.. wat's there to have a relationship if I bo chap u??? rite?? Bleah...

Men's ability to process language and understand what s said to them begins to diminish as early as 35 while women preserve this function until they're menopausal.
Heng ar.. whahahahha...

Evidence that men somehow will process the information they hear differently than women because of the fundamental differences in their brains.
Ya lor ya lor... like my bro la... duno wat he's thinking in his tiny mini pea brain lor... argh...

Left brain to produce language and understand speech.
Right brain for dealing with tasks that involve physical position and other spatial relationship.

Chim sia.... I only know left brain is for logic and right brain is for creativity...