Sunday, August 31, 2008 Y 12:30:00 PM

Well.. why am I so foolish to strain our friendship over some MINOR issues?? MINOR cos many of u tot so.. but I dun think like-wise.. hmm ok majority wins, so it’s minor lor… 8 years leh….

Jx did said sth like “好不容易等到半年, 她回来了,为什么又吵架??”
I have no idea either… this is me lor… suka suka pick up a fight…. Whahaha…
Initially when u came back, I was thinking and I did tell the others “come back for wat?? No difference ma.. might as well dun come back” chey.. childish.. whahahaha… cos be it whether u’re in US or back in Singapore, it’s the same… we still don’t get to see u …

But then again, 8 years leh… it’s nt easy… 8 yrs of courtship think can get married twice liao lor.. hahaaaaa…….. I noe u will be pissed somehow… but this is ME…

And since everybody keep saying 是这样的啦… 习惯就好… ok lor…是这样的lor… 习惯就好lor…
I shall not/ will not let this bother me anymore… NEVER!!!!