Sunday, June 29, 2008 Y 4:07:00 AM

Though they barged in when I needed some moments of peace, but… I’m grateful tat I have them… at least I had some laughter wif them… idiotic jx sharing his ns experience…

I din mean to shun them at the door… I jus needed some time to myself…
And I din expect them to come…
We were suppose to meet in the afternoon.. but somehow I back out…. I’m nt sure why.. I jus wan to be on my own today..
I heard them knocking on the door….
I heard them calling my name…
But I jus stay in the room and did nth…
I really didn’t mean it…
And they flooded my missed call log…
They went off.. but came back again…
But because they came and left me wif the cake, I went and asked them back…
And also because huiling came all the way from bedok…
Atmosphere is definitely awkward I know… and I duno wat I shld say to them….
This is the worst bday ever… simply because I hate this yr… I hate 2008…
Buddy was right.. he said I had a good group of friends…. Indeed so…

I was wanna say….
Sorry… I really din mean it..
And… thks….