




|
Sunday, April 20, 2008 Y 7:26:00 PM Alrightssss… went to lao de’s bday chalet this weekend and had lotsssssss of fun… :> Huiling, u’ll be promoted to VP at our next AGM.. hahahaha… Jingmei, mike, and feng ying very steady de lor.. both lao de and I agreed… ok la recruit u all into musketeers la.. whahaha… and I wana say, jm u are very sharp lor.. (^,-) 3 cheers to musketeers!!! :> Friday night we ahd BBQ and it was so damn boring lor.. the quietest BBQ I ever had.. so few ppl onli… but not tat quiet after we played my game.. whahaha.. we were like “two two two.. three three three..” shouting all over the place…. WHAHAHAHAHA… tats the game I learnt from MIND café.. very fun lor.. huiling a bit slow sia.. LOL… it was pretty obvious tat we were in 3 groups… it doesn’t really matters so long as we had fun.. and I really had fun wif all the “two two two..” ahahaha… a few of us stayed over and we din do anything I think.. I cant rmb.. I think we jus watched yu bai then later watched “men in white”.. but I fell asleep like after 10 mins?? Was tired lor.. came from work u see.. jx slept early and he snored!!!! Whahaha…. But he super jian lor.. we were watching a horror show on tv then he suddenly wake up shouting!! xia dao wo wor… kns.. I tot he was dreaming lor.. but he’s not.. strange lor.. he was snoring then suddenly wake up shouting.. and he claimed tat he din sleep.. din sleep but snore?? Then I ask him next time can he not snore when he sleep?? Hahaha… Saturday morning we had breakfast at mac and later went to the arcade… b4 tat jx watched “men in white”.. he damn jian lor.. he was saying “ji dui sia zua” (a pool of toilet paper) from the show and covering us wif the blanket lor.. meaning we are tat sai zua.. idiot.. we were wrestling .. he kept pushing me to zh cos he was still sleeping.. then we were like pushing here and there and eventually landed up on lao de.. whahaha… but was fun though… he’s always the one entertaining us la… and in the afternoon we played “two two two” again.. this time without jm, mike and hl.. but wif zh, fy, lao de and jx… zh and hl are of the same kind lor.. whahaha… I think he’s quite ok la.. we are able to play ard even though we dun realli know each other… but he’s very quiet… went cycling as well… my ass still hurts… when we saw lao de’s cake box, I was asking “is this ur gown??”… Imagine how big the cake is… lao de catered food from the coffee shop.. not bad lor.. there were much more ppl as compared to Friday… andy and raymond came as well… we were sitting together wif a weird combination… me, jx, fy, jm, mike, andy, Raymond and zh.. hahaha… but we were able to mix ard lor.. this group of ppl are really nice… come on.. who wana join the musketeers?? Hhahaahaha… and we were teasing Raymond and hl throughout.. I think they’re compatible lor.. hahaha…. And I keep telling jx tat his love rivalry is here.. haha… lao de la.. keep introducing her friends to me… Kns… but I think jx and I can be good friends but not beyond tat ba… even though we jus knew each other ard 1 yr, it felt as if we have known each other for quite a long time liao lor… shu mao xing jian… whahahaha…we do get along pretty well…. Some more we are always together lor.. of course wif lao de la… hahaha.. friends are forever.. but lovers are not… after dinner we played “two two two” AGAIN.. shouting at the top of our voices.. hahaha… it’s really fun playing wif many pple… then played murderer and detective.. but not winking our eyes but tapping each other.. this was fun oso… but dun let me be the detective.. I anyhow catch ppl de lor.. hahaaa… and I cant really feel how many times andy and jx tap me lor.. then I will ask “u gt tap me ar??” hahaha… and it gt jammed at me a few times lor.. very fun.. and some were watching “art of the devil” and I saw one scene and it scared the hell out of me lor!!! Wa biang.. so scary!!! Really xia dao wo lor… kao… at night lao de opened her presents.. her cousin bought her a handphone sia… and her colleagues from NEXIA bought her a Burburry wallet.. damn exp lor.. and the price tag was not removed.. hahaha… this 21 yr old gal is cover wif brandies lor… the COACH wallet from her sis, DKNY watch from us, and now Burberry wallet from NEXIA… zut zut zut… in a few yrs time, she will be covered wif LV and Chanel liao… lucas was asking wat are we doing at night.. and he suggested playing treasure hunt or sth and ask me to hide and he’ll come find me.. but he say he will stay indoors and watch tv instead of finding me… then if I ask why they nv find me, he’ll say cos they cant find ma.. whahahah.. kns lor… 25 liao leh… Haiyo… he’s quite funny lor.. his laughter oso quite unique sia… LOL… sam came ard 12+ and we played tat “two two two” again… it was really fun.. hahaha… after tat played silent heart attack…the one who gt heart attack first will cover the cards and the other swill cover as well.. the last one to cover will level up.. the one who level up to level 5 first loses.. and those who level up have to trick the others to talk to her.. and if they reply they will oso be leveled up as well.. quite fun lor.. sam was saying I din tok later will dio nei shang… hahaha… and then played murderer and detective again… haha… playing wif this group damn funny de lor.. every time mike tap sam twice but sam tot he kena tap thrice so he tapped me twice.. then mike will say “I tap u twice onli..” hahaha… somehow playing wif this group needs more concentration cos the murderer will tap like more than 10 times and go one round to kill the victim lor.. there was once tat hl was the murderer and she duno tap how many times, pass pass pass end up killing herself.. whahaha… then she said A&F ppl de maths so poor de.. hahahah.. there were a few instances where hl was killed already and when sam tap twice to me, I was suppose to tap once to kill hl.. but the problem is, hl is already dead!! Hahahaha…. This few instances is when mike tap sam twice but sam felt tat it was thrice.. hahaha… and when mike is the murderer, he will always kill me first de.. hahaha… sam oso quite funny de lor… I was saying Saturday night jx din stay then there’s nobody to entertain me.. but luckily sam came lor.. if not I think I will quite early de… slept ard 3am and had breakfast at BK… I was so tired I came back ard noon and slept till 5+… so in conclusion, had fun this weekend.. besides “two two two”, murderer and detective, silent heart attack, it was “two two two”, murderer and detective, silent heart attack, “two two two”, murderer and detective, silent heart attack, “two two two”, murderer and detective, silent heart attack, “two two two”, murderer and detective, silent heart attack, “two two two”, murderer and detective, silent heart attack…. “two two two” and more “two two two”… whahahahahahaha… |
Y the tyrant [^,^]
Learning to be contented Learnt not to initiate gatherings Hate people deciding for me Hate rainy days Y besties
Jiarong Serene Geraldine Hudah Sili Y Musketeers
Feng Ying Jun Xiang Jing Mei Janet Jiali Y into the past
December 2006January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 August 2012 September 2012 November 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 TuneList - Make your site Live |