Tuesday, April 15, 2008 Y 7:59:00 PM

Jr sms me ytd asking me if I was really moving out.. whahaha… rmb in my last entry I said I wanted to pack my room… haha… pack = tidy up.. but she misinterpreted it… cos I did tell her tat papa wanted to sell off the flat ma… silly gal… hai… but actually I din pack my room lor.. whahahaa…. Tat usual “L” word… hehe…

But it’s really tempting leh.. it’s twice the purchase price lor… kao… but then again, I wun wan to move lor.. cos my friends are all ard the neighborhood… even now we’re staying so near each other, we seldom call on each other lor… it’s until recently when jr left for US then we had more frequent meet-ups lor… I cant imagine wat we will be if I were to move lor… but I told jr tat if really this day comes, I’ll move to her place.. and she agreed.. haha.. on one condition--- do the housework… u must be joking lim jiarong.. hahahaha… housework?? Me?? U wait long long oso dun have lor.. whahahaha… pls lor.. 8 yrs liao leh.. haha… will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in 2010.. but this yr, I’ll be celebrating my 10th anni wif june… oopssss… hahaha… but u noe de la… u’re very impt to me, hao peng you…. :>

Hs bought some muffins from the very famous shop at tanjong pagar plaza for jr’s mum and ME… thks ar… then her mum called saying things like dun buy anymore things for her next time la.. dun anyhow spend $$ la… she very pai seh la… tat kind… but it’s weird to go visiting empty handed lor.. duno leh.. it’s more polite to bring sth wat.. rite?? Hahaaaaaa……..