Sunday, April 13, 2008 Y 1:14:00 PM

Friday…
went shopping at tm hopping to buy the bag tat fy told us abt but I think the sale is over.. end up I spent some significant amt on clothes tat made me able to become a member of Iora and Isetan.. I shall not disclose how much I spent.. it’s up to u all to determine.. Heartache… rmb, significant amt tat allows me to become a member… ahahaha….

I AM A MEMBERSHIP QUEEN!!!! Whahahaha…
Currently on hand: Iora, Isetan, Bega, Pepper Plus, URS, Pet lovers centre, Missha, Image-turn, Bits and Pieces, De Silver..
Next target will be Charles & Keith and Metro.. whahahahaha…

Saturday…
Went to Mind café at Bugis wif yq, vic, hs and zx… really fun… we were making a din at the café lor. Cos the games we played were so exciting!!! It was crazy lor… whahahaha… laugh like mad… think we’ll be going again next month cos we have a pop package free… u guys have to try the Jurassic game.. it was some how like heart attack but much more fun tat heart attack… LOL… and the animal guessing game… hahahaha… “owl owl”… “meow meow”.. “oo-la-la”…”bor bor”… “ROAR”.. whahaha…. Quite lame but fun though...

Had dinner and headed to kovan.. bought a box of cream puff from bugis for jr’s mum.. looks nice lor.. cream puff wif different toppings… then finally to jr’s hse for gossips… hahaha… had a long day and was really tired…

Now…
Off to pack my room… hai…