Tuesday, March 4, 2008 Y 11:38:00 PM

Huiling did mention that sleeping too much will have headache… now I believe lor… damn it… I was lying on the bed on day sia…. And now, it felt as if it was exploding… think it’s because when u lie down there’s no circulation of blood.. tats why will get clogged up up there ba.. actually I oso duno la.. jus guessing why.. if u all know why, pls tag at my tag board lor..

went to pasir ris park ytd….Met huiling, feng ying, jing mei and Michael ard 4+pm.. had our picnic and headed to the bicycle kiosk wanting to rent a bike.. damn it.. the kiosk is closing at 6pm and it’s 5+ when we got there.. so they dun intend to rent it to us lor.. argh… so we walked from one end to the other lor… and ended up playing at the playground… waste of time… and sat till the rain stop… omg.. suay…

Tehn we headed to IKEA cos I wanted to buy a beanbag cushion.. but couldn’t find one.. and we settled our dinner there as well… headed to Giant since I couldn’t get my cushion… bought a beach chair over at Giant.. those foldable and portable ones… like an ah pek bringing along wif him wherever he goes and opens it up when he needs a rest tat kind.. hahaha…

So in conclusion, my trip is a waste of time… hahaha…