Sunday, March 2, 2008 Y 1:18:00 AM

Had dinner at Wasabi wif mummy and jie.. ever since mummy came back form Hokkaido, she’s been craving for jap food lor.. weird.. she used to hate it but now.. haha… chalk up $60.. really full…
Mummy: who’s gonna pay later?
Sm: u lor.. haha..
Mummy: why me again??
Sm: cos i bring u here ma.. so u mus reciprocate treat me sth lor.. hahahaha..

Tats the usefulness of parents.. haha… I dun bring money when I’m out wif them de lor.. hohohoho…

Mummy very bad de lor… cook a lot of things today lor.. got the ngoh hiong de prawn cracker, got the you tiao wif prawns inside, got my favourite mei cai kou rou, and deep fried crab stick…. Then I was saying we’re having dinner outside today then why she cook so much… then the next few days no need to cook liao ma… tats her reply.. LOLOLOL… lazy mummy… but that’s like our family de “tradition” ba.. eating over-night food for a few days… hai… sometimes I wonder… are we pigs?? Hmmm…

Bought a new recipe book.. haha… ice cream, ice cream cake and snow shake recipe… whahaha… wats better than ice cream after dinner… whahahaha…. Hope to try out as many flavours as possible… mamamia~~

Watched guess guess guess jus now.. jacky wu damn funny lor… whahaha… no wonder he’s the local king.. funny chap… the show is very entertaining lor… can say it’s the best Taiwanese entertainment show for me so far… his show is always funny de la… haha…