Saturday, March 1, 2008 Y 2:07:00 AM

Chatted wif rene and guess wats the topic????
Drum roll…………………. Boren!!!!!!
Really cant stand him lor… Rene said he wanted to treat her and wendy on a free holiday wor…
Then I told her to go find jr in the US.. hahahahaha… squeeze him dry… LOL..

sm: then how he woo u de??
rene: tt was very funny sia.
rene: he can msg u everyday
sm: YAYAYAYA
rene: want to meet u everyday
sm: YAYAYAYAYA
sm: huh he used the same tactics lor
rene: then msg some er xin things
rene: lols
sm: eyer
sm: corect lor
sm: OMG
rene: haiyer. shld teach him new tactics ma
rene: nothing new sia
rene: lol
sm: er xi nlor
sm: hw dare u use the same tactics on both of us?!!!
sm: he duno we're best friends meh??

When someone u dun like do things tat by right should be romantic and sweet, somehow to u it’s really disgusting lor… cant stand it.. I was chatting wif her and at the same time clenching my fists lor.. bth…

Then i was telling her should get sth from him lor.. she suggested getting me a rolex… then I told her I prefer burberry.. and sickening her mentioned “ferrero roche”… oh pls… this word is very sensitive to me lor.. =.=

Then I told her she’s very suitable to be in the show biz industry.. cos her brain thinks very fast… all those cranky cranky ideas… hahaha…. And suggested participating in super band since tat bao xiao xin ren wang dun have le… she says she can play the angklung, I play the recorder and jr can play wif her braces.. whahahaha….. then I’ll be spore’s xu chun mei, she’s spore’s ru hua and jr’s spore’s nono… cos of her hairy hair… LOLOLOLOL…

This gal is really fun lor… a bit blur oso… tats y she’s unique.. haha… no doubt.. she’s oso my best friend… and my best friends are all cranky ppl… LOL…