Thursday, March 20, 2008 Y 1:25:00 AM

Being a nurse isn’t bad oso leh.. hahaha.. ever since vic gt attached to the hospitals, we get to hear many stories from her.. all sorts… like now tat she’s attached to IMH, she did told us tat some of those “PR” patients will ask those newcomer patients to like suck their bird kinda thing… whahahaha…. So funny lor… then she said her teacher said tat guys’ birdies are super sensitive… gt some ppl playing a prank or sth on their friend by applying toothpaste on his bird and it gt burnt… it’s unbelievable but true… anything and everything can happen in this world lor…

Then another story is abt a father raping his own daughter.. u all might think tat it’s common.. but…. His daughter… is onli 4 yrs old!!! JERK !!!! Raping his 4 yr old daughter!!! Worst than a beast lor.. then tat girl’s virginal was expanded and bleeding lor… so poor thing… JERK!!! I was telling her guys are really argh… they can go round flirting and playing ard but expect their wife to be a virgin…. It’s not fair lor.. there’s a way to check if a gal is a virgin but there’s no way to check for guys.. KNS la… ARGH… JERKssssssssssssssssss…………….. IT’S NOT FAIR!!!! Then she was saying the birdies gt “fore skin” or duno wat la.. the skin can pull and shrink kinda thing… it’s the1st time I heard such things leh… our body is really very chim lor… So the whole session today was round “sex”… lol.. gain a lot more knowledge sia…. Hahahaha…

Went to orchard this afternoon wif yq and we bought personalized belts!!!! Damn cool!!! Our initials on the belt buckles…. And wif some bling bling as well.. hahaha.. damn cool… bought one for jr as well… sorry rene I din get one for u this time… but u will get urs… I promise.. :)

Shopping wif yq is really a chore man… she dun buy things de lor..
SM: eh nice clothes hor? Buy leh..
YQ: I gt a lot liao…
SM: eh nice shoes hor??
YQ: I dun need shoes…
SM: eh nice accessories hor?
YQ: I wan to buy in Cambodia….
SM: +____________________+
BTH lor!!!!!!!!!!!

my chio bling bling belt.... :)

JR's bling bling... :)