Monday, March 17, 2008 Y 12:49:00 AM

Attended my cousin’s wedding jus now and the video was quite nice lor.. nt the food but the video… hahaha… they had their photo shoot in Thailand.. and it was nice lor… so romantic.. when we watch drama, they will always shoot on some ulu isolated beach… my cousin did tat too.. haha… nice, empty beach… empty as in no ppl la… and I really liked the part where they had their shots in a cave like place.. so cool and romantic lor… aiyo… then this couple kiss anywhere and everywhere they go lor.. bth…. I see their video oso ps lor.. hahahaha….

Many of my cousins are like getting married ard 24 lor.. so early… then jus now we were betting who’s next… hahaha… so gan jeong for wat?? Haiyo… enjoy life 1st ma… *tink*
四舅and舅母 are one of those young parents-in-law ba.. LOL… When he was going to fetch his wife, they played some games and he sang “爱很简单” and tat “对你爱爱爱不完” song… whahaha… lame.. but if someone sing “爱很简单” to me, oh man… tats so nice…
Someone meaning ppl tat I dun dislike….

when will it be jie’s turn leh????