Tuesday, March 11, 2008 Y 10:55:00 PM

Attended the “celebrations of learning” in sch today… biangssss… waste of time sia… some more so early!!! I had insomnia last night and I din slp at all lor.. I’m not sure if slept or not actually.. even if I did, it’s onli 2 hrs ba… but I’m not very tired lor.. strange.. but my orh ba kak damn orh sia… whahahahaha… think I din sleep then I drank ice milo tats why I vomited in the morning ba… yucks…

Played games for a while then the guest speakers had their talk… damn boring… and tat president of CPA was practically showing off the whole session lor… KNS

Next we had another speaker teaching us how to present ourselves.. tat was interesting and fun.. a simple interview needs so much preparation and concern… too much of a hassle for me lor… we are thinking of signing up the grooming course where the groomer will teach us hw to make up, wat colours we are suitable and stuff… $60… hai….

Then the lecturers sang for us… it was quite touching cos we din expect tat…. 3 yrs in poly… very glad to say tat the teachers are mostly very friendly and approachable… some how some of them are like our friends lor… like mr tan si cheong.. hahah… they are all very nice ppl… :)

Then we had our refreshment outside the LT and took pictures wif lecturers, ex-classmates and friends… a very wen xin time of the day… :) tat’s friendship…

no matter where we are.. who we become.. we will always rmb tat at certain point in our life, we have this particular group of friends whom we went thru certain things together…