Friday, February 8, 2008 Y 9:02:00 PM

Xian… new yr is realli a waste of time lor… becoming more meaningless as I grow older… stone at grandma’s hse for 5 hrs lor.. damn xian… nth to do oso… I dun gamble there cos… I oso duno… used to.. but these few yrs I dun gamble liao.. the most onli play mahjung at home or elsewhere.. but not at grandma’s hse anymore.. anyway it’s really meaningless lor… so xian…. so damn xian.. but i've gt no one to talk to lor.. JR's in US then lao de in china... so miserable... msg jx but he a bit bo chap me lor.. u good lor... wat comes ard goes ard...

Haven start on PFP yet!! Omg.. no mood lor.. but it concerns our grade at the end of the day.. damn xian de la… this sem really suay lor.. esp proj… I dun like to do proj wif ppl I duno.. neither do I like to do proj wif ppl tat I din choose… it’s a torture doing proj wif them lor…cant communicate… heng it’s my last yr liao… and it’s all over… except sickening PFP… OMG!!