Friday, February 29, 2008 Y 9:00:00 PM

Finally!! OMG.. 3 yrs jus pass like this… oh man.. I’m proud to announce “ I HAVE GRADUATED!!!”.. whahahahaha…

After the last paper on Thursday, went out wif lao de, jun xiang, huiling, feng ying, janet, jing mei and Michael.. but very kns lor I couldn’t finish the paper.. shit..
Anyway, we went to watch “meet the Spartans” and it was really a damn damn lame show lor… super lame and funny… hahaha… but actually I dun think it’s worth the money to watch it in the cinema lor… cos it’s really lame… really not worth the money… somemore I slept during the movie lor.. haha… luckily it was onli $6 when we watch lor… very funny lor… mus buy pirated dvd to watch… hahaha… actually I dun quite get the story sia… jus laugh throughout lor..

And we had Manhattan for lunch… actually tat’s my 1st time having Manhattan but I prefer fish & co more leh…. Somehow fish & co looks more appetizing.. haha… but many ppl prefer Manhattan more.. duno why oso… we were so hungry tat we finished everything lor.. haha…

Then we went to the arcade… jun xiang played ddr and duno leh.. see him long long thin thin jumping.. hmm quite funny lor.. whahahaha….

Then we walk ard, ard, ard, and ard… duno wat to do lor… wanted to try out the mango ice advertised on the tv on Wednesday…. Ice monster… but it was damn crowded sia… tats the power of tv.. haha… we walked ard a few times and the few times, the crowd was nv ending de lor.. so mad.. din get to eat tat… so we went to mac and have sundae… I keep saying I was hungry but the rest are not lor.. dun pray pray hor.. 2 ba zang leh… whahahaha…. But in the end the most hungry me din have my dinner… feng ying and lao de did… =.=

Walked ard till like 8pm and went home.. I said I wanted to online till 4am and slept till 4pm today but I din… haha.. so tired ytd lor.. slept ard 11+.. hehe… keep thinking wat we could do during these few days lor…

Actually wanted to go prawn fishing de.. but it’s so exp man…$14 per hour neh…biangssss…. So we gave up the idea lor.. sat and sun super free… duno wat to do… Monday we going cycling… the rest of the days oso duno do wat.. hai…

The trip to Taiwan is cancelled… feng ying cant make it… so we tot of joining jun xiang and his friends to HK…. But huiling cant make it.. OMG… very disappointed de lor… looking forward de leh.. haiyo… damn it.. save some money for my bro.. shit… cos he said he wanted to pay for my air ticket to Taiwan de lor… haiyo… so sad… L