Saturday, December 8, 2007 Y 2:11:00 PM

Super long din blog liao.. miss me ba?? Haha.. too poor to pay the internet bills u see.. hai.. poor thing.. lol…

Let’s start from the end of our SIP.. yippy… happy but sad… contradicting rite?? Hmm…. Happy cos I dun have to handle Soitec anymore.. stupid company.. driving us crazy lor.. kns… sad cos the plp there are really nice lor… hai.. but if they poach me wif a higher pay, I will consider…. Whahahahahahaa… moreover the Compact has gt nth except $$$$$$$$... *tink tink tink*….

Belinda was supposed to be on leave the last week but cos UK or duno US tat side gt strike lor.. post office strike.. lol.. then her exam fees she pay through telegraphic transfer then cos gt strike and ACCA claim tat they din receive her application and funds or whatever la.. so funny lor.. post office on strike.. lol… but eventually ACCA did let her take the exams la…

Ordered pastries from liting’s friend on our last day.. quite nice lor.. I like the apple crumble most.. but the rest said that the brownie was the best. But I dun agree lor.. and they bought one Esprit bag for liting and a Guy Laruche wallet for me..:) and a very big farewell or rather “graduating” card.. lol.. not forgetting the necklace from peggy…. And a hp accessory from jiali and sherry…

And mummy bought me a prepaid Christmas gift- watch just before she left for Japan… hohoho… how I wish I can go too………. It snowed lor… pai seh ar, my previous entry I said she went to Okinawa.. correction- shld be Hokkaido.. hehe… bought some of the local delights back.. yummy…

Papa says he gonna cut my allowance next mth… sob sob..:L hw could he do this to his cute little daughter… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………

He flew off to china ytd night for business he says.. then ok lor.. wat can I do… and he din top up my account leh… wa biang.. but he gave me his atm card… whahahaha….

Bro bought bird’s nest for mummy lor… filial sia… not those bottled ones.. those one piece duno how much tat kind.. .$280 leh.. rich hor… zut zut zut… very filial lor… hai.. so ashamed of myself…



my cute mummy..:)


not forgetting my cute aunts... :)

loved these 2 scenery pics most... lovely...