Saturday, December 22, 2007 Y 9:34:00 PM

After reading ah rong’s blog.. I mus say…..
Friends are hard to come by.. not to say acquaintance.. someone whom u can trust can get along pretty well.. well I am proud to say, I’ve gt 3.. but one of them I hardly contact anymore.. so the latest number would be 2… hohohoho…

Sometimes having known each other will not make each other acquaintance… the feelings u noe.. somehow u will know whether this person is that someone whom u want to share ur feelings wif de.. very amazing lor…

Known ah rong for 7 yrs liao leh.. OMG so long… have checked compatibility of our horoscopes.. it’s either we’re extreme enemies or extreme good friends… very fortunate that we’re the latter ones.. :)

Who says good friends mus have similar interests and hobbies… we’re the extreme of the extremes lor… we’re completely different.. be it hobbies, character….. being so different, I must say---- we’re really fated!! Whahahaha… u cnat run away from my clutches lor.. whahaha… 6 mths in US… hai… L