Thursday, November 22, 2007 Y 10:40:00 PM

Went to the bank for 2 consecutive days lor.. kns.. tat Cecilia hor.. wa biang…

Today super suay lor..actually quite mad la..there’s a new temp admin staff a few days ago then we tot aiya new staff then be friendly to her ma.. on her first day qing ning and I told her not to be too close wif 3ps cos they’re pervert tat kinda thing.. in a joking manner.. then duno why the hell she go tell them lor.. then p1 came to ask qing ning abt it… duno whether I’m over sensitive or wat la, jus felt tat they’re a bit buay song lor.. cos normally joseph will smile if we meet de ma but today we walk pass as if we duno each other lor.. was really mad when qing ning told me abt it lor.. she’s not an easy person .. pretended to be friendly onli..

BUT the mad thing was tat we wore the same top today lor.. knn… of all the days why she wan to wear it today??!! Kns lor.. sun yan has gt one oso but cos she wore on Monday liao so I dare to wear it today ma.. then who knows tat sickening gal wear it today oso.. kao… then sun yan still happily tell me “eh today gt someone wear same uniform as u leh..” at first I din catch her, but when she brought me over to see her.. WA BIANG.. sun yan u very bad leh.. I was like avoiding her when I knew she’s wearing tat oso lor.. but heng heng we get to meet each other right in the face.. then she say “we’re wearing the same top leh..” I was like” ya ya whatever..” she’s so fake lor…

Had been meeting lao de for the past 3 days after work lor.. see her till very xian liao leh.. but bo bian la… haha.. we’re Lxxxxxxx u noe.. sshhhh… dun tell the others… LOL…

Will be covering francis from tmr onwards lor.. xian… I rather help belinda wif soitec lor.. his job a bit chim and weird lor… then when Belinda and peibing knew tat I’ll be covering him, they kinda give me some advice lor.. they say he’s things very messy de.. and tats true lor.. then peibing says he’s a lecher lor… but luckily I wun be seeing him anymore lor.. but I really dun wanna cover him la… L


AND…
I DUN LIKE ANNOYMOUS IN MY BLOG.. TAG WIF UR NAME.. IF NOT PLS LEAVE..