Friday, November 2, 2007 Y 9:41:00 PM

Well well.. I din noe u gals miss me so much… whahahah… so here I am with my update…

Francis left liao and it’s now obviously very dull and boring without him.. when he was still ard, I would somehow still go back to where he’s sitting and then he’ll start he’s “kikiki”.. but now tat he’s gone, I din go back lor.. sat at peibing’s desk the whole day… the “kikiki” is actually my laughs lor.. he said I laughed like tat lor.. gt meh?? I so si wen .. haiyo.. haha… really.. had lots of fun and laughter when he’s ard… though we jus met for like a mth, but somehow we do get along fine lor… hai….

Have been busy…. Busy till I gt no time for my pantry break leh… ta ma de.. then my tea break snack became my dinner.. nb.. tat’s francis’ favourite term.. nabeh… haha… tat Sxxxxx company is driving me crazy… LOTS and LOTS of invoices lor… key until xiao… took me 3 weeks lor… so all these weeks I had been sitting beside Belinda lor… espy td when the accounts needs to be submitted.. damn gan jeong lor… was rushing like hell… then when belinda gan jeong she will stress me then I oso gan jeong… hai… stress… but… fortunately the accounts is finally closed now!! Yippy!! But actually I’ve started keying Nov’s invoices liao lor cos Belinda says the deadline for this mth is even earlier.. =.= and so, will be stress again… and she will be on leave next week lor… die liao lor… but she did mention tat if someone else ask me to do other things, I’ll jus have to tell Sharon tat I’m helping her to do the Sxxxxx company’s accounts.. hahah…

but really did learnt quite a lot of things… dun think tat wat we’re doing are sai gang.. tats wat the full time staff did when there’re no interns lor… hai… oso jia lat… I did ask Emily before whether they really need interns.. she said if there’s no interns, they’ll have to do everything on their own.. like labeling of cheques, scanning of cheques, printing of pay slips all tat… then they cant meet the deadline.. cos most of them have a few companies on hand.. then some companies quite big like Sxxxxx so will need ppl to help lor… so now I dun regard wat I do as sai gang anymore…

I’m now proficient in faxing, preparing cheques, keying AccPac… cos have been doing all these quite frequently lor.. hahaha…

The staff there are nice lor.. Initially I was super afraid of Belinda cos she dun smile tehn look very fierce.. but then after sitting wif her for 2 weeks, she actually a crazy person lor… hahaha… soo gek and wendy oso… I always tell them it’s time to go to the “peaceful place”.. whahaha… I suppose u all know where I’m referring to ba… I’m the director lor… LOL…


soo gek she’s very friendly all the while lor. .been helping her wif the cheques and pay slips all these while…and the food kiosk.. know where to get good food.. Wendy’s very gentle and friendly.. Always smiling.. hahaha… Peggy’s nice oso… helped her wif accounts before helping Belinda.. she’s very patient.. taught me a lot.. but forgot 70% liao… haha… she’ll explain to me why have to do this la, why not do tat method la tat kind.. thandar very friendly oso..then the others I din help them before lor.. the others are all payroll staff….

Emily very funny.. onli helped her wif the cheques.. hers is really a BIG company… 100 or 200 over staff lor… I still rmb us helping her wif the cheques few weeks ago… 4 of us… haiyo… as for christine, impression of her is tat she’s a very fast paced person… ha… shu fang damn quiet.. din really talk to her lor.. terrus- I was afraid of her initially oso… but after knowing her, hmm.. not tat bad la.. very funny oso… haha… ying peng aiyo… duno wat to say.. she’s the accounts supervision who broke her leg recently… as for Sharon, I dun dare talk to her lor.. she’s the manager and somehow there’s this gap between us… u noe intern and manager.. wow.. so far apart.. lol… last but not least tat old apple witch I mentioned before, she’s ok now.. cos I’m sitting between her and Belinda.. she’s ok jus tat she talk very loudly, always talking and grumbling.. jus tat it’s more peaceful this week cos she’s on leave!!!! Yea.. haha…

All of them appear to be nice pple, but deep down inside, I’m not sure if they’re wat I think they are.. cos did hear some rumors abt some of them.. but Belinda, soo gek, wendy, peggy, thandar should be how they appear to be lor.. hopefully.. haha…

Heard from francis tat our company is dirty wor… then sherry said she heard some old songs being played while she’s in the 3rd cubicle sometime ago.. ever since they said tat, I nv use the 3rd cubicle anymore lor.. eerie… and I did encounter sth eerie as well lor.. there was no one in the toilet except and the tap just kept running by itself.. Initially I tot the sensor has gt some problem cos the tap is sensored- automated de.. but then after hearing them say, my Goosebumps were all over my body lor.. Emily encountered this before oso.. AHHHH…

Long ba my entry… whahaha… happy reading…. Hohoho…