Thursday, October 11, 2007 Y 7:27:00 PM

Sinful indulgences….
Ate A LOT this week lor.. hai… cant rmb when terrus bought kuey for us for breakfast but cos I had my breakfast at the mrt station liao so I tot maybe can have tat for lunch or sth.. had roast duck + roast meat rice for lunch and… mamamia… delicious de lor… very full… then ard 3 plus 4 we had our usual pantry break and took the kuey… really ate a lot sia…

Then today we had Japanese food for lunch.. quite worth it leh.. $4 for a set.. not bad lor.. then went shop and save and stock up some “sundry goods”.. haha.. and had it all squeezed into francis’ drawer… haha… he’s now a mama shop owner liao… hohohoho… after lunch Emily received an email from the staff of deloitte asking whether they wana order some snacks.. durian puffs, kiddy size swiss rolls and kiddy size donuts… we share the donuts and durian puffs… the donuts were alright but super cute… maybe ard 1/5 the size of a normal donut ba… and it looks like those donuts from donut factory lor.. many flavours… super cute.. can finish it in a bite lor… imagine the size… the durian puffs were really nice…. Yummy… sinful lor…

Office was really quiet today cos today accounts staff went for Accpac Windows training… ard 20 staff in the dept but there’s onli 5 staff left in the office lor.. excluding the interns… super quiet.. can do anything we wan cos manager oso went for the training..

Went home went qing ning today.. she’s from tp law and mgt de… I rmb liting saying tat she tot we knew each other long ago lor.. cos of the way we interact… I asked her to wait for me ma.. but I din see her in the office so I tot she went off liao… and wanted to take the cargo lift de lor… then when she came in to look for me, oops.. and melisa they all oso waiting lor… then I still ask them “u all not going back ar??” =.= so pai seh de lor.. aiyo.. then tat guy whom I duno his name said “we’re waiting for someone lor”… haha…

LO came ytd.. for ard 20 mins.. duno why she come oso lor.. jiali’s LO came for an hr plus lor.. then liting and I were saying things like wa come so long.. very good.. come at 3.30 then one hr will be ard 4.30, after tat can go for our pantry break then go back gey siao work a bit then can go home liao… hahahahaha…. But who knows she’s here for less than half an hr onli.. hai…

Actually the ppl there are very nice lor.. though we might not know each other long, but it feels like we’ve knew each other for long tat kinda feeling..
And the ppl there are lame de lor… liting, jaili, francis and mai tai… aiyo… will freeze to death sooner or later lor… LOL… esp the 4 interns.. we’ll always think of funny funny stuff during our breaks de lor… hahaha…..