Thursday, August 16, 2007 Y 12:25:00 AM

Tmr will be our last day of sch liao.. :(…. And the last day for u all to see me before the exams…. 10 days leh… wun see me for 10 days leh… dun miss me ar… better stare at me tmr lor….hahahaa… will be having our last dinner together wif lao de, jx and feng ying I think… I gt jio ppl lor.. jus tat they dun wan or cant cum… dun care them… dun say I din jio u hor…

Lets’ see….

Monday went to feed bebo and her babies again… waste my time lor… jie very wat de la… not enough help still dun wanna hire a full time worker… biang eh… then still let jaff off so many days…. Sai lor…
Then saw uncle khei and migoto… uncle khei asked if I’m under stress… tehn tat idiot migoto says “it’s all on her face ma..” biang.. kns lor.. so pai seh de la….. haiyo… all the sales rep very bad de lor… always ji xiao me de..

Tuesday had lunch wif jx at RM… very weird… not used to us being together alone… lao de la… absent from sch… then call her din answer… told her tat if my hse is on fire and called her for help, by the time she reply, I would have been a roasted pig liao lor… jiarong oso de lor… their phones can throw away de… then jx keep on complaining abt this and tat… full of complaints lor this guy… hahaha… then he asked me why lao de and I so close or sth like tat…. A very good question… till now I oso duno why I befriend this old crazy woman lor… whahahaha…. Fate??? Ask god… lol…
Reached home ard 2pm… took a 4 hr nap till ard 6 pm… and went to bed ard 11pm tat night… pro sia… pig lor….. hohohoho….

Today… nth special… print notes till xiao lor.. past yr papers, frs… half a stack of paper gone… as u all now it’s the 7th mth now so lao de and I were like saying cannot say tat D word… 3 letter word… starts wif D and ends wif E…. and the 2 letter word tat starts wif S and ends wif I in hanyu pinyin… otherwise the “brothers” dun like and stuff.. haha… then we were like ni qu *dud* la…. Fei *dud* ni… whahaha…. Super scary mth lor… pls dun scare me…. I super timid de lor…. If really xia *dud* wo, I’ll haunt u… forever….. and ever….. and ever…… and ever….. and ever……