Sunday, July 22, 2007 Y 11:56:00 PM

Seen from sop’s blog & extracted from janet’s blog… hehe….

Q: 你喜歡(暗戀)的人是誰?
A: only fools will know… ooopss…

Q: 如果地球即將毀滅,只能救一個人,會救誰?
A: can’t even save myself lor..

Q: 最讓你感動的歌?
A: 劉若英’s 後來

Q: 誰曾經做過令我最感動的事,是什麼事?
A: JR and her mum showed concern for mummy when she’s sick…. Thks hao peng you.. ;D

Q: 你喜歡男生還是女生?
A: of course guys la… I dun follow the trend lor.. :X

Q: 如果看到自己最愛的人熟睡在自己面前,你會做什麼?
A: same as janet.. 偷偷亲爱人一下.. whahaha…

Q: 人生對你而言,最重要的人是誰?

A: friends & family ba.. who else?

Q: 今年到目前為止做過最後悔的事情?
A: same as janet oso…没能和XX走在一起… hai…

Q: 如果還有來生,要當女的還是男的?
A: male I think… males dun have menses.. OMG…

Q: 你最想去哪個國家?
A:日本和台湾! Yea~~

Q: 你最喜歡什麼顏色的內褲?
A: invisible… whahaha…

Q: 覺得自己最大的優點和缺點是啥米??
A: I’ve onli gt 1 strength… tat is strength lor… but gt many weaknesses.. the weakest of the weaknesses would be my extreme bad temper…

Q: 如果世上所有人都背叛你,捨你而去,你打算怎麼辦?
A: depend on who’s tat 1st…

Q: 在你的生活中最不可缺少的人事物是什麼?
A:家人和朋友~

Q: 如果你變成透明人,你想做什麼?
A:会守护在我喜欢的人的身边~ XD

Q: 從小到大所做過最糗的事是?
A: huh everyday sure gt 糗事 for me de leh…

Q: 目前為止,被幾個男生或女生告白過?
A: 3个...

Q: 出生到現在最感謝的人?
A: 妈妈!

Q: 對於好朋友的定義是?
A: ask jiarong ba..

Q: 如果你被不喜歡的人強吻,而且還是初吻,你會怎樣?
A: bite him when he’s kissing me and 2 tight slaps after tat…. Kiam pa lor…

Q: 單身好還是有情人好?
A: attached ba.. experienced single for 19 yrs liao.. =.=

Q: 覺得自己夠成熟嗎?
A: wat do u think??

Q: 親情、愛情、友情,對你而言重要性排順序?
A: friendship, kinship, love


Q: 喜歡的動物?
A: currently it’ll be dogs…


Q: 友情和愛情是不是難以抉擇

A: think so… cannot zhong se qing you… but definitely will lor…

Q: 你希望未來的另一半和你那個先死掉?
A: me ba.. so tat I wun be sad when he goes 1st…

Q: 你會很念舊嗎?
A: of course…

Q: 你心情不好時會做些什麼?
A: show black face and be very quietly…

Q: 最喜歡的運動?
A: long time din exercise liao lor… most frequent exercise wld be badminton ba…

Q: 當一個很重要的人對你灰心的時候你會怎麼做?
A: repent…

Q: 對於未來另一半的擇友條件?
A: very imptly, must be shun yan… not shun yan then can forget it liao lor..

Q: 如果有一天你的朋友都不理你了你會怎樣?

A: huh… pls dun…

Q: 你會很想和喜歡的人接吻嗎?
A: OF COURSE LA..

Q: 2006年最快樂的事?
A: my bday ba…

Q: 你最喜歡吃什麼?
A: ice cream & chocolates.. except ferreo rocher..

Q: 你喜歡逛街嗎?
A:YES…


Q: 如果今天是你生日,你會希望朋友送你什麼
A: I oso duno wat I wan leh…

Q: 你對另一半的食用年齡(擇偶年齡範圍)是?
A: 2-3 yrs older than me ba…

Q: 你的一個好麻吉突然不想理你了,你該怎麼辦?
A: cry lor.. ;(

Q: 如果在街上碰到你以前的男(女)友你會怎樣?
A: say hi if he saw me.. but will be very awkward ba…

Q: 下輩子選擇當狗好還是貓?
A: if onli these 2, of course dog la.. Nowadays dogs live a better life than human leh… most imptly.. I HATE CATS…

Q: 時間能重來的話,你想要回到什麼時候開始?
A: secondary sch days…

Q: 如果要你(妳)做一件大膽的事 你會做啥?
A: 向喜欢的人大声告白~ yea…

Q: 你覺得放棄自己喜歡的人是什麼感覺?
A: no choice wat… hai… sad lor..

Q: 要如何讓自己喜歡的人也喜歡自己?
A: if I knew I wouldn’t have been single lor.. haiya…

Q: 你最怕什麼啦?
A: CATS.. DEATH… no $$... no family.. no friends… many many..

Q:當你喜歡的人有喜歡的人,可是不知道那個人是誰 你會怎麼做?
A: jiarong ask me to break them up… whahaha… evil gal…

Q: 什麼情況會讓你覺得浪漫?
A: be wif him at mount Faber… wooo~~

Q: 當另一半提出分手時,你會?
A: accept it lor.. no point clinging on if he dun like me liao wat…. But sure will cry lor…

Q: 你贊成遠距離戀愛嗎?
A: no way… he might be 2 timing me lor..

Q: 假如你一直對你喜歡的人付出,但是都沒得到結果,你會怎樣?
A: give up… dun waste my time… ren sheng duan duan ji shi nian leh…

Q: 如果有一天你睡醒發現自己鼻子不見怎麼辦?
A: whaha… lame lor.. will tat happen??

Q: 有一天你同學跟你說笑話,結果你笑倒在地上,接下來你會怎嚜做?
A: whahaha… keep on laughing lor… I gt no more image anyway.. haha..

Q: 有一天你被外星人綁走 你要怎麼辦?
A: err.. interesting ba… but wat do I eat??

Q: 如果現在有一個人想當你男友會同意嗎?
A: see who’s tat 1st… ah gou, ah mao, ah drug addict.. dun wan.. whahaa… ah wu zun, ah jerry yan.. ok… hehe…

Q: 要怎麼樣才能忘掉你之前喜歡過的人?
A: hard to lor… teach me how…

Q: 如果要為最愛的人去死 你願意嗎?!
A: maybe…

Q: 最想要你喜歡的人把他的手放你哪裡?
A: erm… hmmm…. Err…. Ehhhh….

Q: 情人節想幹嘛?
A: if gt lover, have romantic dinner.. if not, have “romanatic” dinner wif friendS lor…

Q: 你是哪種類型的人 ?
A: bad tempered, and will ki xiao de person…. Will have mood swing… swing very high lor… whahaha…