Friday, June 29, 2007 Y 7:04:00 PM


Whahaha… sth funny happened this morning… the bathroom door split!! Whahaa… I merely push it gently lor.. then the door split ¾ open into 2.. whahaa…. I really pushed it gently onli lor… then lao de keep saying I’m the stone man from fantastic 4.. lol… then junxiang wanna appraise me for my “strength” oso… they say I beat pple very hard… wa kao the strength I use to beat u all is onli like 2% lor… u all too weak liao la.. haha…

Actually wanted to “clear stocks” from metro de.. but today metro is onli open to members lor… see them one big bag by one big bag I very buay song sia… but did managed to get some things though…

Had a cold war with mummy jus now… cold war meaning playing with cold hands and not those quarrel all tat… we were eating the ice sticks ma.. then mummy touch me with her cold hands then I touch her back la… jiu touch la touch qu with our cold hands lor… haha… she’s a lao wan tong lor.. everytime fight wif me de… haha…

Then she asked if I’ve gt any caps not.. so I showed her mine lor.. then she cant wear cos her head is small ba.. actually I wear liao oso a bit loose lor.. then previously she called me ‘si tua bui’ as u all noe.. then now she call me ‘ si tua tao’ lor… =.=… then I buay song so we had pillow war again.. haha…

the 3/4 spoilt bathroom door... i really pushed it gently onli lor.. :(