Wednesday, March 21, 2007 Y 11:53:00 PM

Busy this week I guess…
Went to the pet shop this afternoon to help my cousin with some accounting coz gonna e-file liao…. Aiya dun think too much la.. jus some simple calculations and stuff lor.. damn messy lor her accounts…
Tmr having dinner wif huishan and some others….
Friday gonna prepare for the potluck….
Saturday having the potluck at bel’s hse… coz her family went for the holiday… yeah… havoc…. Whahahah….
Sunday gonna help wif the grooming at the pet shop lor… xianzzzz…. But it’s better than doing the retail….weekends are really busy lor…. Sometimes I really think tat dogs live a better life than humans…. How nice…. Hai…

I have nt really decide wat to cook for the potluck leh… xian… chicken pie? Apple pie? Ice jelly? Fruit tart????????????????????????????????????????????????? no idea…. Out of the 4 mentioned above, I’ve onli successfully baked the fruit tart…. Wahahaha…. Actually the chicken pie I bake b4.. but if I bake this time I wanna change the pastry leh… but duno will be successful nt…. Duno la…… so fan…. Stay at home fan… go out oso fan….

Like wat PF said… everytime I wear contact lens sure gt problem de… this time it’s more serious I guess…. Previous times were onli abrasion.. then now it’s infection!!!! How I wish I could dig my eyeballs out… haha… wont have so much trouble if I had no eyes…. Wats a blind deer??? ANS: no idea (no eye deer)… whahahah….. c~o~l~d~~~

Ytd was raining so heavily lor…. Gt lightning some more… scary~~ I’m afraid of lightning lor.. cos u noe do too much evil things liao.. so scared kena strike u see… haha…. Heard from jie jus now tat her friend say ytd sembawang gt landslide lor… slide until the tomb stones appear… so scary… duno true or false la… but if this thing happen in hougang… OMG~~~~~ AHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~