Thursday, March 8, 2007 Y 11:32:00 PM

Have lots of fun at the chalet!!!! :))))) thanks gals for bringing so much laughter into my life.....

very high lor... me & PF organized the games wif lao de, QW & sop but only me & PF are the game masters... lol... being the game masters got privilege de lor... all the forfeits we dun have to do de... see the others get tortured... whahaha... very fun... I super duper like Mabel de mini uno staco lor.... damn bloody fun and exciting sia.... I always get super high when playing the staco de lor... very excited to see others fall.... then can beat them using "self-made" weapon and Styrofoam sticks... whahaha.... then when the staco gets shaky, I will scare them using my beautiful, charming voice... LOL.... then when the staco gets shaky at my turn, all of them super gan jeong and stand by wif their weapons liao lor... haha.... really very fun... played a few games lor...

1st day we played zhong ji mi ma and had forfeit oso-- yummy sushi or kena bash lor... u all might be thinking "wow, so good ar? Still can eat sushi..." HA HA HA... u think we'll be so nice meh?? Lol... some of the sushi got tampered wif de lor... yes... WASABI.... lol... but we "camouflage" the wasabi in a very professional way tat nobody knew tat there's wasabi in the sushi lor... Wahaha... pro leh.... after tat we played the game from jacky wu de show whereby everyone will get a card with some prohibited actions or words on it... then if the person do or say the specific term, she will get beaten... this game quite difficult to play cos they very innocent lor... not adventurous de.. Then not very fun...

2nd day we played water bomb... actually the water bomb is the forfeit but the game is a failure ma... so everybody jus threw the water bomb at each other lor... then they all threw at me lor... arrggg..... Super wet... moral of the story is, dun be too evil... haha... after tat we played treasure hunt...

PF and I each lead 1 group... But the treasure hunt is jus a stepping stone for Mabel’s advance b'day celebration.... my grp will be given an easier task of course... so tat we can end early and prepare the stuff for the celebration as well as the BBQ... Mabel’s in PF de grp then she purposely delay their time so tat we'll have enough time to prepare ma.... Mabel had no idea at all abt the celebration... haha... They purposely put Mabel in the last station so tat we can give her the surprise ma... one member must get blind folded at each station... then when Mabel reach her station, done her station activity, remove her blindfold, SURPRISE!!! Haha.... then BBQ I asked my bro along oso... he brought his friends as well.... think 1 of them is his gf lor...finally get to see her liao... hahah.....

After the BBQ we played staco again!!! Yea... then junxiang kinda gave up the 1st round and jus push the staco down... BASH!! Haha... then whenever is his turn I will ji xiao him de lor... then when it's my turn he will take revenge de... he's like our sister lor... No sexual boundary between us de... then when it's Karen’s turn he say he'll bash the white pig and I’ll bash the black pig on her shirt.. Very funny lor him... hahaha... we always bicker and fight de lor... while preparing for the BBQ, he threw my slippers away lor... arrgg... Then I throw my slippers at him and beat him with my slippers oso... he deserve tat... whahaha....

both nights we slept in the morning lor... ard 5+... these 2 days I only slept for less than 10 hrs leh... can u believe tat?? Sweemei sleeping for less than 10 hr in 2 days!! 10 hrs is like my normal rate lor... Lol... 1st night normally we dun sleep so early de... expected la cos excited ba... too high till cant sleep lor... then when the others are sleeping, I ask HL, bel, sop and PF to prepare the water bomb for the next day.. Then PF keep complaining say she wana sleep but I drag her to prepare the water bomb at 5am in the morning... Lol... PF u're oso the organizer leh... then after preparing the water bombs, I still cant sleep lor.. then I keep ji xiao-ing them… I did my “unique” Indian dance and other dance oso…hahaha...

2nd night actually very tired liao lor... But still stayed up to watch SHE's concert DVD... too tired until I dun wan to move... jus lie on the bed and watch... no more energy to be high... no more energy to entertain them liao.... slept at ard 5 oso... everyone's like half dead lor... but still stayed up to watch the DVD... my “abnormal” quietness made them think tat I’m sick lor..

The 1st night many of us heard someone snoring lor… lol… but nobody admit it… cos we really duno who’s the snorer... Whahaha… actually 2nd night wanna find out de... But all of us really very dead liao so…. Till now the snorer is still “on the run”… wahahaha….

These 2 days I’ve really used up my energy for 1 week lor... whahaha... super high... but only I high lor... the others are jus passers-by watching me get high nia... lol... but this time round I really must say... I really enjoyed myself.... had lots of fun... and... Being the games organizer is really a chore... have to think of what games to play, the forfeits, the route for the treasure hunt.. Hai... but for my friends no problem de la... do u know tat when u all are happily cycling, PF & I are under the hot sun figuring out the route for the treasure hunt... very hot leh.. Sob sob... But...有我在, ok的啦... hahaha...

really make use of the 2 days lor... normally when I go chalet wif jiarong they all, what we do was stay indoors and slack lor... cos we din plan any games... then 1st day ton the 2nd day sleep lor... tats the norm when I’m wif them... but this time cos got plan activities then very busy the whole day until like time is not enough lor... but I really have fun lor... :-))

But there’s something I quite bo song abt lor… we did discuss what to bring or buy before the chalet… then I said I’ll be bringing hair-dryer cos I need to dry my hair ma.. Then huiling oso need… then they say “sweemei, ni hen kua zhang leh”… then I really brought… noe what?? All of them did use lor... Arrgg… say until I very kua zhang but u all did use lor… :\

And abt 10 mins after I reach home ytd, I got a "welcome" gift from my bro... Haha... guess what’s tat?? A complain from his teacher!!! Xianzz.... actually we got immune to the complaints already liao lor... no big deal la... jia zhang bian fan la... lol... same old problems lor... not creative de... chey.... whahaha...